Translate

Thursday 27 August 2015

You’re Not My Mother So Shut Up Over My Age – Nana Ama Mcbrown

According to Wikipedia, actress Nana Ama McBrown turned 41 on August 17 but the actress says that information is false. She says she needs not to tell anybody her age so people should not worry about her real age.
Mcbrown in an interview said her real age is in her passport so people should stop speculating about her age.
See what she said after the cut...


Nana Ama Mcbrown in the interview she had with ghbase.com said:
“They sent the wrong information and it’s none of my business. I don’t know who took it there (Wikipedia). I have my passport, I don’t need anybody to confirm my age. I wasn’t born in that year on Wikipedia and I don’t need to discuss my age with anybody. They are not my mother. I wasn’t born in the 80s, I was born in the 70s, very late 70s. I don’t know why they want to give me that age. Sweetheart, you don’t have to call me this morning to ask me this question, I just woke up,”

No comments:

Post a Comment