Translate

Friday 7 August 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo Strips For His 4th CR7 Underwear Brand Campaign

Cristiano Ronaldo shows off toned abs and chiseled body as he strips to his underwear to model pieces from his latest CR7 underwear brand's campaign.

The Portuguese footballer fronts the campaign for the fourth collection of his CR7 brand showing off his revered sexy frame.

The collection features pieces in comfortable and light fabric with great fit with vibrant colour combinations and bold graphic prints.

Ronaldo modelled the styles from the collection showing off his signature moves in different poses. The excited footballer dished to Daily Mail about his new collection offering, "I am really proud to be unveiling my fourth range of CR7 Underwear. I chose to focus on re-working some of my favourite silhouettes and designs from previous collections, updating them with a new twist for the season@'

"The trunk is a style that I’ve worn throughout the year, and for me it is the most comfortable style in the range, so I wanted to make sure that it is available in a variety of different design options- something for every man".




Source: Mail Online

No comments:

Post a Comment